10 Reasons why you should not put off filing for a 501c3 and why you should have CharityNet USA prepare your filing now!
By Thomas R. Reich
1) The holiday and tax seasons are approaching and we get very busy during this time. Right now we can work with you quickly and help speed the process.
2) We are offering a flat 10% discount for a limited time; this sale will end very soon.
4) There is a real possibility that IRS filing fees may increase significantly in early 2013.
5) In many cases filing preparation can take from three to six months, but we can start today and help you file within 30 days.
6) The Cushing’s Help Organization reports that the IRS receives 80,000 501(c)(3) applications a year, half of which do not make it through the process.
7) An organization that plans to seek 501(c)(3) status should do so within 15 months after forming, before the IRS begins to look askance.
8) The IRS cites 10 major issues that cause 501(c)(3) applications to be delayed, nine of which deal with providing a sufficient and complete application.
9) The top reason is an incorrect or missing user fee.